DIY Spa Night At Home

1 comment
Last night I had a date with myself & it was the best night ever! I realised this week that I’ve had nothing to really look forward to since Lockdown began, and because of this, I’ve been feeling very meh. So, I decided to plan a spa night to give me something to look forward to.


For this spa date, I didn’t even buy anything for it. I was able to use all the products I’ve had hidden away in my cupboards for ages that I’ve never gotten around to using. Everything else I just made myself with ingredients I had in the pantry!⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Here’s my at-home spa routine if you’d like to follow:
⁣⁣
π’π­πžπ© 𝟏: The first thing I did was applied a hair treatment- I used Olaplex no 3 then wrapped my hair in a turban. Next, it’s time for microdermabrasion. I used my Homedics Radiance Microdermabrasion System. If you don’t have one of these you could use an intense exfoliator. ⁣⁣

π’π­πžπ© 𝟐: Whilst I waited for my skin to recover from the microdermabrasion, I poured myself a drink. If you’re over 18 (or 21 in some countries), I highly recommend Koyomi Shochu. They are so refreshing and are my current fav drink
⁣⁣
π’π­πžπ© πŸ‘: Next, I applied a face mask. I used my Alya pink clay mask. ⁣⁣


⁣⁣π’π­πžπ© πŸ’: After I applied my mask I filled up a bath and put some bath salts in. I made my own bath salt using Himalayan pink salt, pink clay and orange essential oil.⁣⁣

π’π­πžπ© πŸ“: The first thing I did once getting into the bath was shave those legs (and armpits and whatever else you normally shave). Then I exfoliated my whole body! I used my own body scrub that I make. Your face mask will probably be dry by this stage, so wash it off.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
π’π­πžπ© πŸ”: After sitting in the bath and watching some Netflix - I watched To All The Boys P.S. I Still Love You... super lame but a good chick flick, it’s time to scrub those feet. I used a basic pumice stone that I purchased from Daiso.
⁣⁣
π’π­πžπ© πŸ•: After getting out of the bath it’s time to moisturise you’re whole body. I used a moisturiser by Pure Fiji which smellsπŸ‘ŒπŸΌNext, I like to use a more intense cream for my feet- I used one that I made myself.⁣⁣

⁣⁣π’π­πžπ© πŸ–: I then used a lip scrub that I made myself (white sugar, coconut oil, apricot oil, strawberry flavour) and scrubbed my lips. After this, I used an eye mask and then a face mask. These were old products sitting in my cupboard I think just from Priceline
⁣⁣
& that’s it! I felt so amazing afterwards. 100% recommend booking a date night with yourself & dedicating a few hours doing whatever it is that makes you feel goodπŸ’œ

This post is not sponsored at all. I am just sharing direct links to the exact products I have purchased myself in the past.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig