Review: 'Face Mask' by Kmart

5 comments

The other week I was browsing through my local Kmart when I came across these face masks. Now usually I am not one to purchase a store branded beauty product: purely because in the past they just haven't worked at all, but I thought I would give these ones a try due to the fact they just sounded so amazing. 

You have your: manuka honey, peppermint and green tea, natural clay, coconut water hyaluronan, blueberry goji berry and pomegranate and papaya masks. Just hearing those selections made me want to try these masks out for myself, and at $3 a packet it didn't seem like I was taking that big of a risk. Let me tell you- I am glad I gave these products a shot. 

Each packet also describes which skin type they are best suited for and what type of masks they are.

Manuka Honey: For all skin types. Is a Rejuvenating Face Mask
Peppermint & Green Tea: For all skin types. Is a Refreshing Face Mask
Natural Clay: Normal to Oily skin. Is a Purifying Face Mask
Coconut Water Hyaluronan: For all skin types. Is a Nourishing Face Mask.
Blueberry Goji Berry: For all skin types. Is a Revitalising Face Mask
Pomegranate and Papaya: For all skin types. Is a Rejuvenating Face Mask.

As soon as I got home I tried one of them out. Peppermint and green tea was the one I was eager to try most. My first assumption was this would be a hard drying face mask. I assumed once I applied this mask to my skin it would dry into a clay like substance, but that was not the case for this mask. It stayed on my skin as a moisturising agent. 



In the first two minutes I felt a very very slight burning sensation, BUT I do have sensitive skin so just assumed that was what it was and didn't let that scare me off. If anything I think it would've been the peppermint doing its job. The scent of this mask isn't fake or off putting, it literally smells as if you have put peppermint leaves onto your face. After the 10 minutes the packet recommends, I washed this mask off with warm water and my skin was left feeling very soft and definitely refreshing- exactly as this product advertised. 

I can honestly say I am extremely happy with this product and will definitely be repurchasing! The only negative about this product is the packaging it comes in. The amount of product they give you is enough for 2-3 uses (which is great!) but the packet itself is not resealable and is also a bit messy when you get the product out. For now I am keeping my leftovers in the packaging and then putting the packet into a clip bag. Other than that I think this product deserves an 8/10.

Let me know if you've tried any of these masks out for yourself and which is your favourite! I cannot wait to try the rest.

Until next time xox

                                  INSTAGRAM          FACEBOOK          YOUTUBE
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. I have the Manuka honey one on my face right now and it smells absolutely devine! Hopefully it makes my face feel as amazing as it smells haha
    I've also tried the blueberry and goji berry one and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the peppermint and loved it! However I just tried the coconut one and it burnt a bit too much so I washed it off 2 mins in. It wasn't a slingshot tingle, it really burnt and now my skin is really red and sore. I'm sure it's a one off but I suggest testing them out for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just brought a few today and was worried they'd be too "cheap" haven't used them yet. But great to see people like them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon.
    eye lash growth in lahore

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig